Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Leaked: Missoni For Target

Hands down, Missoni has to be one of my favorite designers! As I've mentioned in a previous blog, Missoni's timeless pattern will never grow old in my book. Therefore, when I heard that Target was teaming up with none other than Missoni, I couldn't wait to hear more! Luckily, leaked photos from Target's 60's-inspired commercial were recently released, which gave me a peek of what I have to look forward to. Better yet, we won't have to wait long to see the rest of Margherita Missoni's collection because it's supposed to debut this fall! One other thing, there is expectedly a bicycle that's included in her collection. SO thrilled to see it all!!


http://omgeemag.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/missoni-for-target-e1307062611769.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment