Sunday, June 12, 2011

Emma Watson in Vogue

So, I'm going to admit something that may change your mind about me. Yes, I am a Harry Potter fanatic! I've seen and read and also own all of the HP series movies and books. I'm also one of those fans who stays up late for the midnight showing of each Harry Potter film. Therefore, I am undeniably an Emma Watson fan but also for other reasons, such as her style and grace. I think she is a great role model for young women because she proves she can have it all, including a pixie cut. So, I was extremely excited when I saw she was featured in Vogue this month in several amazing outfits. Such a must see if you haven't already! P.S. Wait till you see the Alexander McQueen nude jewel-encrusted thigh-high boots....AMAZING!






Source: http://www.vogue.com/magazine/article/emma-watsons-new-day/#

No comments:

Post a Comment