Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Destination: New York City

Several years ago, my Mom and I took a trip to the East Coast. We stopped in places such as, Maine and Rhode Island as well as my favorite, New York. While we visited New York, we ventured towards the typical tourist attractions such as the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building. We even took a red double decker bus tour around the city. How much more touristy could it have gotten? As much as I enjoyed these attractions, I would love to take another trip to the big apple and experience it from a local point of view! Therefore, these would be a few of the places I would make sure to visit if I had another opportunity to visit NYC. 
 
Shop till I drop at TopShop
Enjoy a frozen hot chocolate at Serendipty
Observe the animals at the Central Park Zoo
Take a stroll through Greenwich Village and enjoy the view

No comments:

Post a Comment