Thursday, December 1, 2011

Meeting Whitney Port

Late last evening, I got a chance of a lifetime to meet one of my biggest style icons, Whitney Port! I had heard about her anticipated arrival for several weeks and knew that I was scheduled to work a special event that night at Nordstrom and miss out on listening to her talk about her 'Quarter Life Crisis'. However, with luck, I found my schedule clearing up right around 8 o'clock, which was when she was scheduled to speak. Luck, perfection, karma...I'm not sure which but all I knew was that I had to go and once again, with luck on my side, I even got to meet her! She was so insightful and her ambition, career goals and advice were honest as well as motivating! I have to say that she was exactly who I though she would be and more
She truly is Whit! 


No comments:

Post a Comment