Wednesday, May 9, 2012

4th of July Shorts

 I stopped by a small 'mom and pop shop' yesterday in Tempe that carries custom made vintage Levi's! I walked in and was overwhelmed by high waisted denim shorts, silver and turquoise jewelry, leather vests and western boots! I was practically in heaven. 

I talked with the owner for awhile and he explained the process of making his unique denim. I consider myself creative but I knew I could never make a pair of shorts the way he does. Therefore, I ordered a pair of custom made '4th of July' shorts with antique white paint splattered across! I'm so excited to pick them up this week! For those who are interested in a cheaper route and creating their own custom pair of shorts then try using this {diy} for a guideline!


No comments:

Post a Comment